Book our private family social spaces call 01738 730776
Whether you want to start your day with a delicious big breakfast, celebrate a family occasion, or simply round off a great day out, now you can get together and socialise safely down on the farm at Broadslap. Relaxed or formal, you can book our private family social spaces:
- The Barn – Covered play area (available soon)
- The Snug – Private family social space
- The Hideaway – Private family social space
Extending of our open farm policy, our public spaces have been all been prepared for folks to socialise safely – Fully social-distance signed, marked and officially approved and fully serviced between visits
To book a private space, all we need to know is your outline requirements and importantly, that you and your party are aware of/following current COVID-19 Government guidelines. Private room hire fee applies.
At Broadslap, fresh, healthy food and refreshments are guaranteed.
What kind of gatherings are best at Broadslap for socialising safely?
We can cater for pretty much anything: cost per person based on provision, here are just a few suggestions:
- Big breakfast – from farm to plate, it doesn’t get any better.
- Business meetings – perfectly private just off the M9.
- Kids parties – fruit party pack, milkshakes or smoothie yummy. (approved entertainers) Anniversaries – fresh, healthy award-winning food lovingly prepared by our executive chef: Brian Lovelybuns.
- Afternoon tea – Follow a tradition in a traditional setting.
- Strawberry tarts tea party – The freshest strawberry tart you’ll ever eat, indulge till your heart’s content.
Indeed any family reunion or get together, you get the idea, so call us on 01738 730776 to discuss your requirements